Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 41885 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
not sure i want to blow most of my savings on fixing the my suspension, but i gotta :(

·
FF's Night Security
28,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Well I got some more parts in today!! I got the Timing belt (blue gates racing belt), Timing belt kit for the honda van we have, and I got the all important AEM wide band in today!!! Still waiting on my CF clutch, slave/throw out bearing, and Fidanza flywheel. Looks like I'll be busy tomorrow!! I still have to put in my headlights that came in the other day. Right now I'm searching the web looking for instructions on how to change the timing belt so I can get it right. Darn interference motors lol Honda FTL lol j/k it's a nice van not a mazda5 though but still nice.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
u kno how to install a timing belt? from what ive heard its fairly easy.

right now, matt sucked me into playing DnD (dungeons and dragons lol) so we're currently playing it with some friends.

·
FF's Night Security
28,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Yeah I can do it. I have alot of stuff to do after tonight. Full tune up in the Honda, timing belt changed for both cars (focus, van, and Raymond's lol), install headlights, fix right front speaker loose connection, tranny fluid change in the honda, install wide band and data log for more tuning!! busy busy busy.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
u sir, need to go to bed. lol

well i just got done doing my brakes, the right side in general is being a pain in the arse, but i guess ill have to deal with it. pics in a min

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
i will be doing my brakes sometime next week or when i get them. i ordered drilled and slotted rotors with pads from ebay so ill try and put those on since the pads on my car now are bad and u seen them paul. not sure when im gonna put the suspension on since i just had my toe worked on today. hope my vinyl comes in soon.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
i took the plunge :(

bought hte FRPP damper kit. $184 plus $40 shipping. that front right strut is driving me bonkers... something had to be done!!!!

101 - 120 of 41885 Posts