Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my roomie and i were bored so we took the car out for a spin and as usual we got pulled over and found out the car isnt even registered! i had ownership transfered and it cant go from father to son, yada yada yada, so i got a warning lol, but we managed to snap a few pics in between our meetings with johnny law.
Enjoy!

new tires! bfg kdw 2's

reminder of whats under the hood!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Thats a well put together car. I really like it. I have those same headlights. How are yours holding up? Those new tires are sweet looking too. What did you get pulled over for?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we were taking pics pulling in and out of industrial parking lots so we looked suspicious cop was verycool though and gave me a few compliments on the car. headlights are fine once u delete the leds and halos.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
wow your car looks amazing as usual...haven't seen it in a while! i love those eyelids, they make it perfect!

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
oh I was thinkin you got pulled over for speeding or somethin lol. so the car isn't even registered in your name?!? wow that blows. how much work is it gonna take to get that straightened out?!? So your keepin the car now?!? :D Looks good man keep it up!
-Joe

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just have to walk into the dmv i have extra plates from a previous vehicle i just sold, as for keeping it im still unsure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts