Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thanks man! Next step is to leave monster truck status!

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
No clue.. Just know that I like the ones I saw on Craigslist , just gotta figure out how to put them on, suggestions? I need to know the exact size

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Got my ST gauge pod mounted up. I really really like it!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Also, snake says it's time for spring
[/URL][/IMG]
That was a great idea for the scangauge. I've been thinking about where a good place to mount one would be. never even considered a ST gauge pod. Good thinking! where did you pick that up from and is it a pretty easy install? also, what is that device you have in your center console at the base of the shifter? Car looks great man!

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
That was a great idea for the scangauge. I've been thinking about where a good place to mount one would be. never even considered a ST gauge pod. Good thinking! where did you pick that up from and is it a pretty easy install? also, what is that device you have in your center console at the base of the shifter? Car looks great man!
I got the gauge pod from Ford parts for around 81 dollars to my door. install is easy. Pop off the origional piece at top the dash, take a blade and cut the piece in the way. (you'll see what I mean when you do it) and pop in the new pod.

That's my sirus xm radio because ford didn't install the satellite module in my SEL..... riddle me that one haha

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Nice man! thanks for the help, i think i might do something similar to mine. That sucks about the Sirus. I thought all of them except the S came with it already.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Nice man! thanks for the help, i think i might do something similar to mine. That sucks about the Sirus. I thought all of them except the S came with it already.
so did I. haha

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Ohhh niiiick i haz found the intake writeup, but still no idea where on the heatshield to cut. Im guessing just as close to the "gap" where the hose goes as i can get it?

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Basically the middle of the bottom is about the best I can describe it haha. I honestly just eye balled it and it worked great

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Basically the middle of the bottom is about the best I can describe it haha. I honestly just eye balled it and it worked great
thought so, well once i get it, i will give it a shot. i was wondering where you got the duct but i easily found one on ebay after searching for "rectangle duct"

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Presents in the mail. Full review and write up hopefully Saturday

Also, rear stress bar is in!

41 - 60 of 67 Posts