·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And headlights.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Well the only thing I dont like is that fact that the tails have silver lining them. That is why I sold mine because I didnt want any silver. Looks nice though! What kind of rims are those?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Motegi's FF5's

·
Registered
45 Posts
like the color.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Are those 16's?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i'm getting those lights in 2 weeks

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are still 17's, I know they are looking smaller. I think its because of the darker color. I dont know yet what i think about these. I like them and i think i could of done better. hmm. Ill ride with these for a couple months probably. Or till i get new tires. They're only about 3 months old on the car, but they shouldn't last too long. [driving]

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
the dark color looks good, but ithink a solid spoke looks better than the double

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
car looks good. not much of a fan of dark rims but whatever makes you happy is what counts

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm all about dark rims on most color cars except black. Then I like silver. I hate Bronze. Yours look good, just small for some odd reason. Keep up the excellent work!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Looks good, the only thing I'm not feelin is the lights. I love the color of those wheels. I'm getting my stock 16's powdercoated gunmetal soon just for a change.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts