Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read so much negative on this Forum from folks that do not have a good dealership. And I really feel for them. My dealer on the other hand has been great.

The day I picked up my car they took a picture of me with the car. Today I received a two year calendar in the mail with my picture and purchase date as what displays when you hang the calendar. I thought that was a nice touch.

·
Registered
302 Posts
With the loaded Titanium Focus north of $ 22,000 you should get first class service!. They should treat you as good as they do at the mercedes dealer!. I thought the $16,000 I paid for my top of the line 2008 fully loaded SES was high. Hell, I didn't even get a fancy key ring with the dealers name printed on it!.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
yeah you definitley should, someone bought a white titanium sedan from my dealer, it went for 27,000...it was really nice but 27000??? thats a little pricey.

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah you definitely should, someone bought a white titanium sedan from my dealer, it went for 27,000...it was really nice but 27000??? that's a little pricey.
I saw the same model at my dealer with the same price! THATS A LOT FOR A FOCUS!. I hope they tossed in a free tint job!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With the loaded Titanium Focus north of $ 22,000 you should get first class service!. They should treat you as good as they do at the mercedes dealer!. I thought the $16,000 I paid for my top of the line 2008 fully loaded SES was high. Hell, I didn't even get a fancy key ring with the dealers name printed on it!.
Life is so much sweeter when you appreciate things instead of always expecting them.

·
Registered
218 Posts
yeah you definitley should, someone bought a white titanium sedan from my dealer, it went for 27,000...it was really nice but 27000??? thats a little pricey.
The MSRP on the Titanium hatch that I ordered was almost $29k. With the X Plan it will be just under $27k. It is a much better deal than anything else out there in the $30k - $35k range as far as fun, technology and fuel mileage.
I think it is a great deal!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have ordered an Ingot Silver Titanium with the Tuscany Red interior and nearly all the bells and whistles. MSRP is $27,500 my purchase price is at $25,750. Now I wait for 6 to 8 weeks. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have ordered an Ingot Silver Titanium with the Tuscany Red interior and nearly all the bells and whistles. MSRP is $27,500 my purchase price is at $25,750. Now I wait for 6 to 8 weeks. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.
You will love it! Mine was fully loaded, minus the Handling Package and colored seats. it is well worth the price. There is not one single option I would give back.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
dont get me wrong the car is so well put together, just seems a little over priced, yeah its completely new and has so many new features/amazing mpg but to the least of it, i havent seen a single one come into my dealer that isnt auto -_____- i heard you can only get the se stick and it has to be special ordered, but i honestly dont know.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dont get me wrong the car is so well put together, just seems a little over priced, yeah its completely new and has so many new features/amazing mpg but to the least of it, i havent seen a single one come into my dealer that isnt auto -_____- i heard you can only get the se stick and it has to be special ordered, but i honestly dont know.
Why are you lurking on the 2012 Forum? You here to antagonize?
[}:)]

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Newsflash..........since they have a fiesta, they bumped the focus up a class.
If you want something new to replace an older focus get a fiesta if you can't afford a new focus.
To the op, sounds awesome!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Why are you lurking on the 2012 Forum? You here to antagonize?
[}:)]
hey man im not knocking it, its an amazing car i've driven it...if the titanium came stick i probably would have tried to work out a deal but i need 3 pedals :) even if the powershift tranny seems cool.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I looked at the titanium Focus, I thought it was a well equipped and attractive auto. I just thought it was a little over priced for a Focus. I can afford to buy any auto I choose but I also look for value as well. At that price point I personally would have looked at a different model car not a Focus. If you find the car to your liking that's great (each for their own I am not trashing your decision to buy one). This is my own opinion and of course others may differ. All the technology except the transmission in the titanium is available in after market products at a reduced price. I know I have installed most of it in my 08 SES Focus. Yesterday for instance I added a in dash Motorola Xoom tablet and am having fun with that!.(+2 on 3 pedals)

·
Registered
781 Posts
but how many people want to go out, buy an older model vehicle, then add and tweak it to get it up to the same features as a brand new 2012 titanium? you'll also still be dealing with an old vehicle with some number of miles on it, a different body style and a number of differences.

a xoom pasted on your dash is not equal to MFT in any way. nor is MFT equal to a xoom. you can't set your environmental controls on the xoom, you can't surf the web on MFT (yet).

if you were shopping for a brand new vehicle available today you'd find the focus is actually a decent value compared to the competition. i know. i've done it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
but how many people want to go out, buy an older model vehicle, then add and tweak it to get it up to the same features as a brand new 2012 titanium? you'll also still be dealing with an old vehicle with some number of miles on it, a different body style and a number of differences.

a xoom pasted on your dash is not equal to MFT in any way. nor is MFT equal to a xoom. you can't set your environmental controls on the xoom, you can't surf the web on MFT (yet).

if you were shopping for a brand new vehicle available today you'd find the focus is actually a decent value compared to the competition. i know. i've done it.
I am not here to argue with ya! Yes, at 23,000 miles my Focus is old and almost used up, But you should take a closer look at the capabilities of the Xoom tablet The xoom can be integrated into the car computer and with the 3.2 Android Honeycomb OS you can make this tablet do anything you want. My tablet is not pasted on the dash its mounted into the dash just like the MFT. It is connected to the Sync system, displays read out gages on my cars performance etc. I also operate my home environmental controls and security system in my car wherever I may be. Its fun looking at your home security cameras on vacation, turning on and off your home lights etc. I LOVE my toys!. Best of all is all the add on stuff on my Focus can be easily transferred to my next new car meaning I don't have to pay for it again.

·
Registered
781 Posts
well, why not show us some pics and post up a thread about what you did, how you did it, and how it works? you went through all the work, brag about it on here (though i think it would be better placed in a different sub-forum since it's not 2012 related).

·
Registered
302 Posts
well, why not show us some pics and post up a thread about what you did, how you did it, and how it works? you went through all the work, brag about it on here (though i think it would be better placed in a different sub-forum since it's not 2012 related).
Sure its 2012 related! The Xoom will work GREAT in the new Focus! your 2012 does have a USB connector in it I checked. You should take a look at the Xoom You wont have any trouble finding out about its capabilities on line. If you are interested I would be glad to take some photos for your viewing some time today and PM them to ya!. I like your idea about posting up a thread about this affordable and useful technology, along with some U Tube videos with the Zoom in operation! I might take ya up on the challenge! P.S. I didnt do all the work, yes I bought the stuff but I paid a auto customising shop for the install. The Xoom now has over 2000 applications to choose from depending on your needs this number is increasing every day. Most of the Apps are free of charge!.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts