Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some photos today of the beast. Washed it last nite and garaged it, took it out this afternoon and took some pics at the new house I am at. I love pennsylvania twisties and hills.

And one more of my new FR STS, modified to fit with the FC Metal Shifter, works flawlessly.

·
Registered
565 Posts
looks really good. the SVT wheels go well w/ your car

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Not to take away from the car, but if that's your garage in the background I am jealous. [8)] I just helped do a central heat/air installation last week at a house that had a nice drywalled and painted garage with a textured floor and a huge skylight in the roof, really made me envious - the skylight made it so bright in there it was like the garage had no roof, it would be great for working on a car.

But I digress. Nice wheels. [:D]

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man. I honestly am getting tired of them. They are beat up bad. I had gotten into a little incident when it snowed hard back at my old house in DE. I hit a curb and it scraped the right front rim up pretty bad. You can't really see it in the pic. But you can see where the wheel/tire buckled back and hit my fender, which broke the paint a little, so I need to basically get a new fender. My dad and I bent it back, but the paint chipped pretty bad. I am looking to get some new rims once I can get a job somewhere. [:p]

SVT4ME: lol...yes, that is the detatched garage my dad requested. It is like 30+ feet deep, 9 foot doors, He has a old Maverick turned sideways in there and his Cobra fits in there. It has a huge attic/storage space. And then I park in the house garage next to my moms Windveil Blue 05 Mustang (v6). [:)]

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
^^^^^^that's gonna look great. I love the SVT wheels on silver focus', they just match so well.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Nice ride man.. so u just moved to Media? Im from northeast Philly, media is only a short drive.. if you ever wanna hang out or meet any of the philly south jerz peeps, just give a shout.

Mario

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!

poisonivory: I am very interested. I have seen a few foci here in the area, but I dont think they are on the forum. Are you associated with Strictly Focused?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey, if you took the pictures at any more of an angle, it would be upside down.

But seriously, is there a point to cranking the camera to one side like that?

My eyeballs hurt from looking at them.

[8]

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol...havnt you seen the magazines where they take an artisitc shot? I was going for that. The only reason it looks weird is because all of them are bunched together.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts