Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised a couple of weeks ago, some decent daytime pics of the new wheels. Being that it has been a nice day, finally got around to giving the car a much over due cleaning. Also gave me the excuse to try that new Turtle Wax "Ice" polish.....

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Very very nice. I'm liking it alot.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks great, I like the Mazda 3 2.3 badge on the rear hatch, nice touch.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great looking car! Is that a Mazda 2.3 emblem I see on the back hatch?

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
very nice, the rims set it off, the only thing i would change is to match paint the front lip [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nice job. It's sparkling in the sun!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Looks good. . .

What's with taking pics in a graveyard though?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MVent said:
What's with taking pics in a graveyard though?
Yeah I guess its kind of wierd. But its quiet, good light, and nobody ever bothers me...

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Cemeteries are great places for pics...like he said, quiet, no noise, not much thru traffic to deal with either [:p]

Your car looks great, nice job and great pics !

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
very nice and clean. i'd paint the side moldings (only part of the car that screams for attention)

·
Registered
762 Posts
I think that's a Mach1 front spoiler...looks really good. I already have the 06 SAP rear diffuser sitting in my garage. I might have to add that spoiler as well.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Logan175 said:
very nice,
what lip is that? is it an a lip?

logan
The lip is a Mustang Mach 1 chin spoiler, infamously know as a "Cup Lip".

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
cool always nice to see em clean huh

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
so clean, how you like the wax, i might have to try it, and cemetary has a nice background to the car

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Very clean. I like...where did you get the lip from and do you think it will fit SVTF?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Looks good. How is that turtle wax ice stuff? Im about out of my stuff, and ive heard good things about the new turtle wax.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fspeed said:
Looks good. How is that turtle wax ice stuff? Im about out of my stuff, and ive heard good things about the new turtle wax.
It seems to be a pretty good product with a pretty nice shine. Easy on, easy off. The only thing that you have to use it very, very sparingly. A little goes a long way. Also due to it being that its a pretty "thin" liquid, its easy to use too much. One of the best things is that you can use it do the whole car except the glass. You can apply directly on the black trim pieces w/o fear of the dreaded wax residue. Just looks like you used either some Armor All or Mother's Back to Black. Will have to wait & see on its durability though. My thought is that it probabaly won't last that long due the high silicone content. but hell, when it takes less than 30 minutes to your entire car, I guess its a decent trade off.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Dude ur car looks like mine. I plan on the SVT Mirrors and body moldings. The only thing is im getting the RS wing. I have ST170's already. No rims yet though but I have a nice LED Interior.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts