Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
they look nice..
but i would invest in somthing like that YET...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
they look nice. is that the only color they come in

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I installed a brushed aluminum guage bezel and the stereo surround is aluminum. I like them and they are for Christmas from Dad. No money from me.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I bought some and installed them last weekend. I like the way they look and the install
took only about 20 minutes. The gas pedal one is the hardest to install. The back of the pedal has ridges which make it hard to get the nut on the back of the screw. I also learned that the gas pedal is plastic, didn't know that.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you like them though. Great. I really want to get a set. Dad said he would do that for Christmas

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
glad to hear that you are going to get them for xmas. they will look awesome on your car

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I want to get the SVT dead pedal too. Being that my left foot is over there all the time, it might help to preserve the carpet.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Cool. That would match what I'm doing to my interior.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I tried to take some pictures of the pedals I installed. They turned out a little dark
but maybe you can get the idea.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
that looks nice focusedat50

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
looks like sweet pedals. have you ever tried to use them with wet shoes? they look like they would be real slick

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Yes and no. I have driven with wet shoes on rainy days and today snow and they are
not slick or slippery at all. It may be hard to tell in the photo but they have rubber
knobs on the surface which I am sure helps.[burnout]

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i was looking at these for my 5 speed and i cou;dn't decide cause no one has reviews on them. So you do like them? as far as grips goes are they better or do they just look cooler?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts