Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive an 06' black ST and I have the SAP 1but I dont like the rear bumper but I can't find any rear bumpers for the 06' any ideas?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yall like it? I do too but around here there are so many ricers I guess im used to more exreme body kits?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
so you want a rice one? or you want a nicer one? If you want to clean it up, I believe the SVT rear difuser fits perfectly.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Razzi has a body kit for the 05+ guys. heres the rear bumper, its on a wagon, but they have it for sedans too...

·
FoFo Quebec!
1,486 Posts
My best advise to you is : Do what YOU like!

If you want to put a lip, you'll have to change your rear bumper since yours has the diffuser (I assume that -> no pics in your gallery). Any rear bumper from a FoFo sedan will fit. If you want to change it, F2 makes a nice kit for the '05+ model (http://www.f2focus.com).

Happy moddin'.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
any rear bumper will fit? from a sedan? I thought the newer Foci had a diff rear than the older sedans.

also, if you want a more extreme kit, but on that looks nice, get an F2RS widebody

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah, 00-04 Sedan bumpers won't line up because of the different tails and trunk shape.

I have a Pitch Black ST with the standard rear bumper if you wanna swap. You can keep the front bumper, though...bleh [;)]

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
f2focus.com. the rs kit is hands down one of the nicest kits out there for any year foci. thats probably why you will see so many people on this forum with the kit, or parts of the kit.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Well damnit I didn't know they made the RS kit for the 05's, it's about time. I guess it's time to save up a grand for parts, then money for labor and paint after I get back from vacation. Oh yeah, and shipping too, can't forget the shipping.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha no thanks for the swap Mastodon I'd rather live with what I got then have the ugly stock bmper lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts