Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got Alex's Cup Kit installed on my car...and man it looks so frickin sweet! My first time driving a lowered car and its different but it looks so damn good. A great kit it is. But yeah here are some pics of my ride lowered. And yeah thanks for the kit Alex.

·
Registered
605 Posts
your car is going in a good direction - i like it! the only thing that scratches me the wrong way is those cheap ebay headlights....it clashes with your elegant wheels and front bumper. smoked st170s, 03 04, or svt headlights would do you wonders

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
awsome, never seen a grey focus with the svt front bumper, looks pretty good..i might go for that one or the euro front, good choice man

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Wow man, looks great, glad you are happy with the kit. [:D] How do you like the handling? You should look into an H&R Rear Sway bar, I had that with my kit before I sold it to you and it was so neutral, felt amazing, and when it reached its limits it oversteered, instead of pushed, which felt awesome.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Man...that looks really REALLY good...i may have to get the cup kit to get the sedan even lower....how is the handeling with it? and the front bumper does look amazing the SVT look is working for you....good luck man

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
I seriously think it looks better than mine did with that kit. Awesome.

·
Registered
565 Posts
looks great. now change the grille and the headlights and that car will be 10x better

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Beautiful car dude. I love Metallic Grey color. Wish I would have gotten it, but my dad already had a PST Diesel in that color and an 03 Cobra in that color, so my mom didnt want another one lol. Very nice drop. [thumb]

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
Good look, I've never seen a metallic gray with an SVT bumper. Not too sure about the headlights though. But still great job! [thumb]

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm thinking of getting the SVT HID's...how do ya'll think those would go with the car? I want HID’s but are the SVT ones to much chrome for the car?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts