Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's good new hampster crowd. I got me a focus zx3 and love it. So I'm thinking if anyone's down we could start a support group of some kind. Kinda gay I know but hear me out. So how can you avoid top dollar repairs and searching endlessly for info or help on a car problem or upgrade? COMMUNITY! All I'm saying is post up here if you local to nh or near by and we could get a crew started for like minded focus drivers. We could help each other with questions or repairs or whatever we can. We could meet up sometimes or just use the form or whatever. Imagine needing a second hand and thinking hey one of my buddies on the forum has that one tool I need and a helping hand! It could work. The only way to buck the Establishment is to turn away and "forum" a community. Any one down

·
Registered
549 Posts
Just noticed this.
Only a few months late.

Back around 2005 (+/- a few years) there was a rather large NH focus crew. We thickly met at least once a month. Ahhh, the good old days. Since than its fizzled out. I think I might be the only one from that group that still owns a Focus.

What you suggest is great and I'm all for it.
Unfortunatly my schedule and life in general make it difficult to attend meets with any kind of notice.
I have also noticed most of the meet and similar stuff have moved to social media. I don't do any of that stuff.

I am actually about to attend my first vehicle related meet in about 2 years this Sunday. Was decided I could attend late Tuesday night. Luckily one of the message boards I am on still posts random meets on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts