Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the latest the fenders and hood were edged and put on ready to get dropped off to paint will post pics when done

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
i think thats the steeda louvered hood. looks good man.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For those wondering I am going to go with the body color theme and no graphics I feel it will look beter that way

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
awesome... nice to see your getting this car hooked up really fast after that crap with the white one... lookin good what color you painting it? stock green or what?

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Not too shabby [:D] [thumb]

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes all will be green the hood fender are getting painted next week and the I am goin to start with the doors back all will be repainted and the body kit will be last

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
cant wait... keep us posted

·
Registered
759 Posts
Are you going to cut into the louvers like steeda claims you can do? Or are you going to leave it non functional.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am leaving it un cut figured water dripping on the engine would do something after a while don't know do you know anyone who has done that I would like there input

·
Registered
705 Posts
It definately doesn't look bad, the hood is something I haven't seen before and it will set your car apart, in a good way. Its hard to say if it will look good now because a lack of matching paint, but it's looking good so far. I can't wait to see the body kit in green. Sounds like it's coming along nicely

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's at the body shop now sopposed to be done friday will post more pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts