• Nitrous

Votes: 1 5.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Even if you get a "notrous"[:p] kit you should get a tune with it, why not save for both?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dannybohhy said:
Even if you get a "notrous"[:p] kit you should get a tune with it, why not save for both?
Its not an issue of saving. I have to sell something very important to me, and if I have to sell it, Im getting a mod out of it. So it's either this or a c/f invader hood. But if I decide I want performance, I needed some advice on wich I should go for first.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
nitrous then a tune beacuse if you buy the nitrous after the tune you will have to send the tune out to get redone anyway.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Re: Next performance mod poll.

Bizzy_13 said:
DAMN! Lol, could a mod please fix the spelling of Nitrous in the poll? Lol. Im an idiot.
Done[thumb]

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
i had to vote tune ! doesn't have to be refilled . no more speed limiter is nice too, among many other things the tune can do![thumb] then throw some cams at the beast, they 're great!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I guess unless your gonna do a lot of 1/4 mile racing, nitrous is pretty senseless.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
get the tune. if you want nitrous later, you can have a tune emailed to ya[thumb] if you want SCT, make sure you go with Waynes XCal2

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm through tryin to deadl w/ this mystery Wayne guy. I dont think he even really exists. Im going through my local shop. Cheaper than all these other people anyway, and Ive seen there work on the street.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
babies are bottle fed...real men get blown!!!! haha im jk, nitrous is cool but ive heard alot of horror stories. For everyday use, a good tune cant be beat, plus it will increase MPG and give you more usuable power. Def go with the tune.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.