Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so can we start planning this one? i'd like to find a good central location where everyone could meet and go from there. also would like to plan this one out far ahead so that everyone would have time to get off from work, make arrangements, save money, etc, etc.

so how about a nice trip to the beach or something? april/may 2004? how's that sound?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
We were talking about planning another meet next spring somewhere at our WV meet last week. It would be awesome to have more people next time.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Yeah I'm up for one lets just come up with a good location, then we can hash out a date, I had originally suggested somewhere near frederick md, actually a little park in woodsboro, but any where would be fine. Somewhere interesting with some room to park the 25 cars we are going to get........we better or else[bootyshak [whip] [bigcry]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well this time im definately going to make to this next meet no matter what. just let me know where and when and ill be there

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That would be hella cool. So many meet options now I don't know what to do..hmmm
The beach sounds REALLY great....and Va Beach is awesome.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was thinking Ocean City, MD, as it's more "central" for the the people that actually post in the northeast forum. lol. plus, it's pretty cheap. and should be pretty damn nice in april.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
God the beach sounds good! It's almost wintertime and I want the hot weather back!

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
hey we could make it for april 21st. thats my b-day. lol that would be a good birthday.

i know what u mean zx3chick. i love the warm weather. down here during the summer, the beach was so damn crowded. it would take u almost 2 hours just to go one way down the strip.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ha. I know that. When I was down there two summers ago (for the first time) it took us forever to get though Atlantic Avenue (that's the right street name?)...stoplights everywhere. But I really loved it. Never been to Ocean City yet.

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
I do like Virginia beach, but I'm not sure if that's the best place for our g2g or not. Anymore ideas on a location? Hawaii?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
hawaii sounds good to me. [hihi]
well scironzts mentioned ocean city, MD. i was there this july or august and it was fun. it took me like four hours to get there cause there was just so much traffic getting there, but im down to go there again

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
there's tons of places to stay in ocean city with ample parking, and it shouldn't be TOO crowded at that time of year. so i'm still gonna stick with that. good ol' oc trip would be nice. :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
OC Maryland sounds pretty good to me. And April would be pretty good ithink. It sounds better than virginia, (no Offense) ya know.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well up down to go to oc MD. just have the rest of the focus owners agree with that place and lets get this started

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I gotta talk it over with Aaron. But we've got a couple more months to decide yet so I don't know.

·
Registered
349 Posts
OC babyyyyyyy i hear it really nice there. I'll be there hopefully with my new car by then and a new house and maybe even a husband.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts