Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we have one in the works? A Spring/Early Summer one would be cool. I still have a bunch of things that didn't get done at the last one :)

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
x3. Well, I'm hoping I'll have a job, I got the coilovers. Shits gunna rawk.

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
I"ll be planning one as soon as I get two transmission jobs out of the garage!!! Then I can think straight, I"ll post a poll in a coupla weeks for a date.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I"ll be planning one as soon as I get two transmission jobs out of the garage!!! Then I can think straight, I"ll post a poll in a coupla weeks for a date.
Word. As long as we git r' done before Carlyle...I'm happy, Bill. I'm trying to do clear corners, lower front stress bar, rear stress bar, and maybe F2 header with the "cheat" on it and a Trubendz full exhaust kit. Speaking of which, has anyone here done the F2 header cheat? Experience with this would be greatly appreciated as I know I will need mad help with that one.

Bill-- what's that stuff that you had at your shop that cleans engines bays by just spray on that they don't make anymore? Chazz showed it to me but I can't remember the name for the life of me.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I can pull those broken tranny cars out of the garage with my cock

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
Word. As long as we git r' done before Carlyle...I'm happy, Bill. I'm trying to do clear corners, lower front stress bar, rear stress bar, and maybe F2 header with the "cheat" on it and a Trubendz full exhaust kit. Speaking of which, has anyone here done the F2 header cheat? Experience with this would be greatly appreciated as I know I will need mad help with that one.

Bill-- what's that stuff that you had at your shop that cleans engines bays by just spray on that they don't make anymore? Chazz showed it to me but I can't remember the name for the life of me.
It wasn't Bills. And they still make it. It's made by CD2, just engine detailer. I can pick you up some if you can't find it, I got it at Autozone.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It wasn't Bills. And they still make it. It's made by CD2, just engine detailer. I can pick you up some if you can't find it, I got it at Autozone.
Ah ok, I guess I heard wrong then --about it being discontinued. I'll see if I can track some down but thanks, Chazz.

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
We will do a garge day = beat the lift fund game day soon ( explanation to come), and we always have a detail day the week before Carlisle here as well.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
nice... i might have some strut/sway bars to install... on top of the battery move... not sure yet though

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Uge more suspension work, any rear suspension stuff is BYORCA (bring your own rear control arms)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I just want a bonfire, friends & food.

That is all[:)]

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
Yeah, we can do that as soon as it gets dry down there.. Its a SWAMP right now.. a swamp under snow.

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
How much are control arms? I'll need to know for future reference.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
lol its not springs or brakes.. only sway bars.. shouldnt be a hassel.. but then again you never know lol.. need to get my car ready for some auto x.. thats next after the bumper.. massive gave me a deal on front and rear strut bars. and the eibach antiroll kit [thumb]

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.