Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
next G2G....in Jacksonville....????

So since our first meet here in J-ville fell apart and now it seems like more people are up for have a strong group.....is anyone up for another get together here????? We should try it since I might be leaving to iraq in Feb. depening on my surgery......come on ya'll let's discuss it.....

·
Registered
597 Posts
I could go for another meet depending where its going to be at, not sure about a cruise though.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we should try for here in j-ville since the first one fell apart.....

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
When were you thinking about, Israel? I know the holidays are getting ready to be upon us, so the timing will be the biggest issue. On a personal level, money will be too. The wife just got laid off from her temp job, so finances will be a little tight, but if I have time to save up for it, you know I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let think about the first weekend of november????? LMK....

·
Registered
597 Posts
Brent, would it help if the meet spot were closer to you?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Well, I'm still working on trying to plan a Western NC G2G, but I don't know how soon I can get that to happen.

I know the meet in Jacksonville was a bit of a let-down earlier this year, so if people want to head to the coast in November, that's fine with me. It all depends on interest, really. Maybe some of the Raleigh guys would like to head out there, it would be closer for them. I'd just wait and see what kind of response there is to this post and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Raleigh isn't that far either......I think we should try to get a plan put together and go for it.....as an end of the year type of meet.......I am game....

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think we should try to put this together, because here in j-ville all the srt-4 neon guys ride around.....so we should try to out shine them.......let's discuss......

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So what do the rest of you all think of this????

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am on duty tonight so I will be online all night if you all want to chime in on this....I would really like to have a big g2g here......

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brent we can get Lawrence and there are some other guys on base that I can talk to and we can meet up at the park where we were last time and BBQ and hang out and then go for a cruise and chase down the SRT neon crew.......

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I'll have to see. DeEtta got released from her temp job assignment last Friday. She's got a new assignment next week for the week only, but still no permanent job. Until she does, money's going to be tight for us. If God blesses us with a good job for her soon, then I'll be able to make it. Otherwise, I might have to wait. I hate it though, you know I'd be down for it.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hear you on the temp job thing I did that for three years before re-enlisting in the Marines, it sucks that the economy is so bad....

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Well we could combine them and go with the Rush Hour g2g that I have posted up (I will go put it up here in a sec) ... I think the 1st of Nov. might be too soon to get a big group going ya think? But I'd still be down for it, I wanted to head to the beach area anyway sometime soon.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lets work on it then bro............

1 - 16 of 16 Posts