Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So The Azusa Canyon Meet was a Success!! Thanks For everyone That showed up!!

So when should we set up another run?

anyone Down for one in Mid November??

·
Registered
542 Posts
Im down. I mean I know Im not in a Focus but If you guys dont mind Im all down for it. Mid or beginning Nov. Its all goor for me.

Shoot in like 2 or 3 weeks lets go.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eddie your more then welcome to join us!!

who cares if you dnt drive a focus you would still kill us in the straight aways!

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
As long as it isn't on the weekend of the 8th.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Eddie your more then welcome to join us!!

who cares if you dnt drive a focus you would still kill us in the straight aways!
And get my bumper kissed all day in the bends by a cars half the HP of me. ha ha ha hah a hah ah

The luxury of Weight! [hihi]

But yeah keep me posted and Im down for sure. We need to get Jack to roll and stop being a pansy! [:0]

·
Registered
244 Posts
yeah man, im down for another run in november. but if theres another run is it gonna be all the way over there or somewhere else. just askin.

oh n check out the run that loweredfourpointsix has. dat shit looks pretty dope.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
would you guys like to start it in whittier and take turn bull canyon and then take the 605 to the 210 to get to the canyons??

·
Registered
542 Posts
would you guys like to start it in whittier and take turn bull canyon and then take the 605 to the 210 to get to the canyons??
Turnbull is ok but you have to keep in mind thats a residential area so if we make a lot of noise then hello cops, its happened to me. Plus there is so many different ways and the chance for loosing it is great bc the roads are so slim.

Ill think about it and see if we can actually do a cruise. I dont know. I do like whittier but if we do go to turnbull its rather short of a cruise then yeah we can jump on the 605 then 210 and exit Azusa.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats true I forgot about that, hmm lets think of some ideas lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Turnbull is ok but you have to keep in mind thats a residential area so if we make a lot of noise then hello cops, its happened to me. Plus there is so many different ways and the chance for loosing it is great bc the roads are so slim.

Ill think about it and see if we can actually do a cruise. I dont know. I do like whittier but if we do go to turnbull its rather short of a cruise then yeah we can jump on the 605 then 210 and exit Azusa.
heres a good canyon cruise and we already have a few people going this one was made yesterday, and what do you know its the 16th mid november. This one should be fun and you don't have to worry about cops.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177513&highlight=cruise

heres a link to the route that has already been planned out.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sadd...17981&t=h&z=11

·
Registered
542 Posts
heres a good canyon cruise and we already have a few people going this one was made yesterday, and what do you know its the 16th mid november. This one should be fun and you don't have to worry about cops.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177513&highlight=cruise

heres a link to the route that has already been planned out.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sadd...17981&t=h&z=11
The only issue I have is to drive over an hour to get to were we meet. Then Drive for 1-2 hours during the cruise then drive another hour home. Thats a total of 4-5 hours out there and after all those twisties one does get pretty beat up. PLus I have never been up there And to push my car through an area i have never been is something i dont do. I think most people feel that way, they like to get a feel for the area, the ground, how the ground makes the car response that type of thing. Or maybe thats just me. Im simply saying for safety. If like josh and you guys want to go to that then thats totally cool. We'll see. I think what josh is trying to establish is like a group that on a maybe 2-3 week time frame head up there, mess around and come back. Nothing to crazy and a good way for people to just relax and drive, for a cruise like that, I think for us its not exactly very local.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm always down 4 another cruise. The last one turned out great! if u guys decide on starting another, put me on the list.

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
has anyone here done palomar or ortega hwy? i know palomar is a bit far for most but its awesome....ortega is closer and just as fun.

im actually doing palomar tomorrow with my friend from work (he drives a bas A** s2000 cr). any takers?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts