Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys.... now that i got the Magnaflow exhaust and the MAC shorty intake... what would be the next best bolt on?? im looking for somthing no higher than $250....biggest HP gains with my curret mods....... any ideas??

thanks a bunch

-Jared [thumb]

·
Registered
697 Posts
i'd got fc TB or race header

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I would work on finishing the exhaust, a header next. I'm not sure the TB would give you what you want at this point without the exhaust. That or just go UDP now, save up your money and finish the exhaust. If you get a header you end up removing, unbolting the cat so might as well put in the new header, hi-flo cat (except with racing header) and flex pipe all at the same time, a lot less work to do it all at the same time.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
ive had both and like the AFX more, not much a difference tho u will be happier with either, i just didnt like the hugggggggggge water pump pulley on the FC and that the bolts sometimes come loose not long after install. upside to the FC uses the stock belt.

id get the 65mm t/b first though. if u have the cash, header + hi flo cat + flex pipe

·
Registered
697 Posts
EuroZX3 said:
ive had both and like the AFX more, not much a difference tho u will be happier with either, i just didnt like the hugggggggggge water pump pulley on the FC and that the bolts sometimes come loose not long after install. upside to the FC uses the stock belt.

id get the 65mm t/b first though. if u have the cash, header + hi flo cat + flex pipe
great minds think a like eh?

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
The AFX is a brand of UDP. You can find it at www.newedgeperformance.com. Select the engine tab in the category section and it should come up with the AFX and other items. I think right now it's about $105.

·
Registered
697 Posts
still hesitant on the pulley though haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts