Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its in between richmond and norfolk.. way closer to norfolk..

im having a small g2g at my place that afternoon. prolly just tool around eat some food and play need for speed underground hahah.. anyways.. yeah i have some new team members joining that day and my team should be around..

anyways, were going to chill maybe turn a tool or to.. sell some focus stuff out of my room mate's and mine spare bedroom and then that night hit up the local car shows and watch some races..

so if your interested send me a pm or call me at 757-890-9958 for directions

·
Registered
348 Posts
What day are you looking at?

·
Registered
990 Posts
g2g

ill try to make it w/2 ifs. if it doesnt snow and if new tp today fixes problems left over from the vir weekend (last weeks).

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its still going on .. i should have about 5-10 people coming over from various forums.

like i said if you need directions please give me a call at 757-890-9958...
i live in newport news VA

its going on tomorrow.
well be chillin, playing playstation/game cube.. having tournments in need for speed underground. and mario kart double dash(the game freakin rocks!) and having a mini garage sale of focus parts out of my spare bedroom.

so i hope to see everyone there!!!!

if you call and its busy. keep trying, that mean im on the net

i have email now.. so you can shoot me an email at

[email protected] of [email protected]

yes the aol name is focuzsport.. someone took fokuzsport

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
shitty. the weather didnt help at all.

a few people came by. but nothing much happened. it was way to cold. but played video games all day.. wooo woooo

·
Registered
650 Posts
hey as long as you had fun. sucks that the weather was crappy. Better luck next time, i cant wait for another g2g in the manchester or mass area. i havent gotten to go to one yet and i want to get to one soon!

·
Registered
348 Posts
fokuzsport said:
shitty. the weather didnt help at all.

it was way to cold.
That's no lie...cold as all hell with a nice wind too.

So uh....who want's to help me install my head once I get my lifter measuring/sizing sorted out? Anyone got a heated space in the local area?

I've got one lined up in NOVA at a friends shop...well lit, heated, two days of time...but that's a long damn drive if something goes wrong.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah my buddy george has a heated garage that we can take you to to us. so just let us know when you need to get it down. its in yorktown somewhere

1 - 19 of 19 Posts