Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just waiting on my fenders and a few other goodies and the car will be sprayed and the front end will be finished.

·
Banned
795 Posts
Nice, that's the Rieger front bumper, nice. What, r u gonna respray the whole car or just the new bits? coz that colours nice...

How difficult of a job did u find removing and spraying the box thingy where ur handbrake is?

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Welcome. Nice ride. I don't usually like the painted interiors but your matches the outside of the car so it looks good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the comments. its easy to pull out the center console. two screws in the front and two bolts in the back. that was just the dry fit of the bumper im waiting on my fenders and then im just getting them all sprayed off the car. ive been waiting for about 4 weeks on my fenders and blinkers and a few other ods and ends. dont know wtf is going on and im getting pissed about it. Ill have the front end done as soon as these parts show up.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
My favorite Focus color (besides Infra-red of course)....SONIC BLUE!

I like you wheels. They really flow with the car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everyone tells me they love the wheels. I was actually thinking of selling them. Maybe ill keep em.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nope not break dust. I bought them that color. there just a flat black.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Yeah, nice ride. I like the wheels, too. Welcome to the forum !

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i like the car, especially the rims. i love what you have done with the interior.
i dont like the front bumper so much, but its your car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well maybe i can change your mind when its painted and back together. Your the first person that i have ever heard say they dont like the Rieger.

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
I think it's the ugliest focus I've ever seen!! Just kiddin! I love it! It looks great and I can't wait to see it after the front bumper is done!! How much of a drop do you have on there?

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Very nice Car! Glad to see another person with the wind deflector for the sunroof....Your the only other person I've seen that has one [:D] .....Welcome! [thumb]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts