Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

New to the forum from KC-Missouri, bought this baby for 500 cash, has a coolant leak, and was nasty dirty, spent 6 hours today detailing, and she turned out well, It actually cost me about 465.63, with all the moneys I found under the seats and console..

Looking forward to a long stay with you all!

Any members from Missouri give me a shout, I need some help on this thing! [idea]

---------Brett

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Hey Bud , welcome to FF .[welcome]

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
Geez, nice grab...2001 Focus for $450. Must be a pile of crap... [hihi] Just kidding, welcome aboard, bro! [thumb]

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Welcome aboard, you gonna like this site.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why is Missouri in the great lakes area? We are considered in the midwest, right above Oklahoma, and next to KANSAS...lol...

As for the car being a junker, shes not, here are a few pics, it was pretty gross, but detailing for a long ass time and 80 bux in cleaners later she looks pretty good inside...

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
DaYUN! You got that ride for 465 clams?! Nice going, bro! [thumb]

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Smokin' deal! Nicely done.
Soo... now that You've saved all that money buying It, You have spare funds for mods now, yes?
First thing, lose the "wood" inlay![vommit]

And Welcome to FF. You have no idea yet what kind of can o' worms You have opened!lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
Smokin' deal! Nicely done.
Soo... now that You've saved all that money buying It, You have spare funds for mods now, yes?
First thing, lose the "wood" inlay![vommit]

And Welcome to FF. You have no idea yet what kind of can o' worms You have opened!lol
true for the wood... not so appealing...

but great buy looks in great shape....

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
welcome im in the stl area glad to see another member from within my area

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yes great deal. Welcome to Focus Fanatics! Oh ya... you have to find some "wood be gone" for that dash. How many miles are on that ride?

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
brett, i can't believe you got your focus for that price..that is unbelievable..but yay for you.
you cleaned it up real well...it looks great. [thumb]

welcome to ff...it's a great place filled with lots of nuts, myself included.
have a great time here....[ffrocks]

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
hell guys, look at how pretty it is, even i if it didn't have an engine it would still be a great price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts