Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 02 zx5, well actually its my wifes car but i have been driving it lately since my project corado is in the shop. I was just wonderng what kind of mods could i do to gain a the most hp but not spend to much money and not loss the reliability of the focus. Also what are some of the premiere focus tuners that sell these products.[???:)]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Intake, exhaust, pullies, TB are all good ways to start.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
k what kind of gains will i see with each of these. I dont really have much experience tuning a na engine. best buys "gains" for my money would be these? exhaust (any brands or shops), cat back or headers high flow cat ? resonator or straight pipe to the muffler? decibl levels to extreme? what about chips do they see much gains? i was thinking chip mild cam intake cat back exhaust and maybe ported TB. what kind of gains would i be looking at?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
chips only work well for automatic transmissions but then you have to use premium fuel which alot of ppl dont like, as far as catbacks since you probly wont mod it to the extreme a Magnaflow catback will do, and wont be too loud

·
Registered
456 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts