A beautiful day in san diego

SHe has a nice smile

Enjoying the beach

She moved into my shot

FIne fine I'll take your picture

Looking at the reflection

Enjoying the train going by

Oh heaven please bless my new car

Well I hope you like the pics of my car. I am planning on upgrading the RIms and hopefully with do time getting a CAI for it. I don't want to do much since it is my daily driver and I am working on fixing up a 97 camaro.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah me too, I just been to busy with my jobs I havn't had enough time to do anything right now.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Welcome to FF! [wave] Nice car and great pics! [:D]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I need to wash her, She was a bit dirty form all of teh driving I been doing this weekend. But it was just a perfect day and since I was on Pacific coast highway avoiding the major traffic on the I5 I desided to stop and take a few pics. I love living in San Diego

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
nic pic spots I was in oceanside (pendelton) for three years and kinda miss it.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the kind words. I really enjoy driving her. THe only thing that bugs me is the damn cup holders. I am a big person so my legs rub against it. I would like to chang it out but I don't know whats out there.

·
Registered
471 Posts
at least you get dealer ad plates, rather than a dealer mounted logo that leaves holes in the trunk.

Welcome to the forums. I miss SD myself, but at least I am only a couple hours away.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I been here for almost 11 years now. I moved from the High desert and when my mom asked if I was ever going to move back. I told here I would live in a carboard box in the alley before moving back to Victorville. [:eek:]

·
Registered
144 Posts
valthun said:
at least you get dealer ad plates, rather than a dealer mounted logo that leaves holes in the trunk.

Welcome to the forums. I miss SD myself, but at least I am only a couple hours away.
Ouch[B)]

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome!
Check out the how-to section.
There are lots of inexpensive tweeks you can do.
"Stealth" CAI = $25.00!

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Why did you buy from Perry?!?!?!

They are teh suck...lol

J/K-Welcome to Focus Fanatic!! We're those pics takin in Encinitas? or on the outskirts?

I'm in Rancho Bernardo, hit me up some time [thumb].

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THe pics were just past Encinitas just before Dell Mar. I got from Perry cuz they gave me a good deal. The car listed for 14, they took 2k off the sticker price plus I got an additional 3k in rebates for it. So I think I did well with them.\

Even if it did take me 6 hours in the building with them. [xx(]

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
OK, I thought it was the Perry in Poway<-----------They can lick my left testical [;)]

Anyhoo, Me and a few of my buddies (some on here and some not) all meet up at Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa every Tuesday, in which you are more than welcome to join us. [thumb]

We're actually throwing a bonfire together next Saturday if you'd like to show.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
nice ride and welcome to FF!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts