Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Today I added another fun Ford to my stable with a 2014 Focus ST (ST3, apparently every option) in addition to my very modded 2013 Mustang GT Convertible (401a, every option except nav).

I don't know a heck of a lot about them other than how awesome the new one is, and I have desired it, but I never have had a turbo car, only N/A or supercharged, so that's new to me, and I honestly haven't had anything front wheel drive in my life in over a decade. I finally got my spouse to give in and now we have what in my mind is probably the best of both worlds.

She is Tangerine Scream, and I have promised that I would at least wait a few months to mod it, which is code for "I won't mod it at the same aggressive rate of modding that I did with the Mustang".

So I'm probably going to lurk, but if people can direct me to where to look for mods. I figure to start, tint, paint the calipers, MBRP exhaust and downpipe, bigger intercooler, intake and tune. Doesn't really look like a car that needs lowering like the Mustang did. Stock stereo seems to be a disappointment initially, but I haven't looked into it yet, as I haven't spent anymore than 15 minutes in it so far. It is far weaker than the Shaker Pro that was in the Mustang. That was my thought. That being said I have completely replaced everything that was in the Mustang, because I wanted a kick ass stereo in it.

So please teach me!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, already found a more active forum, and the car is modded now :p

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
So I'm probably going to lurk, but if people can direct me to where to look for mods. I figure to start, tint, paint the calipers, MBRP exhaust and downpipe, bigger intercooler, intake and tune. Doesn't really look like a car that needs lowering like the Mustang did. Stock stereo seems to be a disappointment initially, but I haven't looked into it yet, as I haven't spent anymore than 15 minutes in it so far. It is far weaker than the Shaker Pro that was in the Mustang. That was my thought. That being said I have completely replaced everything that was in the Mustang, because I wanted a kick ass stereo in it.

So please teach me![/QUOTE]

Sounds like you kind of have a idea what you want to do= exhaust, downpipe, bigger intercooler, intake & tune. I'd lower it, add a BBK , a diff & a turbo. Add a torsen to your 8.8 & a BBK.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cp-e intake installed
magnaflow catback and catted downpipe installed on Saturday.
tune, shifter, and symposer delete next week,
intercooler two weeks after.

Then take a break for a bit, get sparco wheels, and a eibach prokit and it's done.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
cp-e intake installed
magnaflow catback and catted downpipe installed on Saturday.
tune, shifter, and symposer delete next week,
intercooler two weeks after.

Then take a break for a bit, get sparco wheels, and a eibach prokit and it's done.
That's a start^^^^^^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts