Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone what's up? Just registered here. I've posted on mustang message boards for a long time, but I figure it's time to see how the other end of the Ford family's doing, so i'm showing up on your doorstep

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well...Hello there.
Gosh, we've got quite a few newbs joining tonight.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The more the merrier I guess. He hit over 5000 members at 3.8mustang. Newbs are like packs of wolves ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CKA said:
Hello and Welcome!! Mustangs are sexy cars!
Thanks, I agree wholeheartedly [:D]

The focus is as well of course

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! What brings you to our neck of the woods??? [;)]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Welcome hope u enjoy focus fanatics im sure u will

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
hi and welcome i also have a mustang. but i also got a focus too!! i found i like to drive my focus more than my mustang for everyday driving and it is a decision i will never regret!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jrzx3 said:
Welcome aboard!!! What brings you to our neck of the woods??? [;)]
Well, I guess posting on mustang boards got repetitive and it was time for a change of scenery, lol . My sister also has a 2000 focus lx, and I've always liked the focus so I figured it'd be great to see how the people on the other side of the ford family are doing, and learn what makes the FWD I-4 people tick [:D]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
blackandgold said:
hi and welcome i also have a mustang. but i also got a focus too!! i found i like to drive my focus more than my mustang for everyday driving and it is a decision i will never regret!!
What kind of mustang? I guess you get this every time (just like I do), but is it a GT? Stick? Everyone's always disappointed when I say 3.8 auto, but almost all of them say that my car's deceptively quick for a v6 auto when they ride in it.

I can agree with you on the practicality issue. There are snowy days here in the northeast that I wish I had FWD or AWD, and my gas gauge mocks me daily [:D]

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
lol i hear ya man. Yeah i have 1998 v6 Auto but just about every bolt on imaginable though. I got tired of it because i couldn't buy anymore things for it short of doing a v8 swap so i bought the focus to use as my winter beater and i would use the mustang as a show car/ summer car. Well i fell in love with the focus and have been modifying it ever since. I find it to be more fun to work on then the mustang but i will always have a soft spot for a mustang in my heart. I plan on trading in my 98 for a 2006 cobra. I got to see the new 2005 and all i can say is wow!!! I could easilly afford a mach 1 right now since the prices are ridiculous on them but i want to see what they are planning for the new cobra first!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The machs are awesome. If I had the money i'd buy it outright

The bolt ons for a single port 3.8 don't net you much. You could always consider a split port conversion, 40hp right there and not too difficult if you're handy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts