Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys and gals, I'm Matt, 22 from Manchester, UK!

I thought I'd take a trip across the pond to see how the US peeps mod there focus'

I currently drive a mk1.5 Focus 1.8 Zetec MP3....

Here are a few pics .

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
hey matt and welcome![wave]

your focus is really spot on! you must be very chuffed![:)]

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
oy mate, your car is the dogs bollocks, lol. All you need to do is paint the trim strips, and put a nicer exhaust finisher on.

What's your mods list?

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Looks good, welcome to the forum!

I like the wheels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the welcome :)

babyface said:
oy mate, your car is the dogs bollocks, lol. All you need to do is paint the trim strips, and put a nicer exhaust finisher on.

What's your mods list?
Was thinking of getting the strips painted but they go well with the black and silver combination I'm hoping to achieve. But I might have to colour code in the near future if I go for a full respray.

My mod list at the moment is, to get the interior sorted, want to get the A, B anc C pillars painted flat black and upholster the roof lining in black cloth. Also sort the exhaust system out and hopfully get some tuning bits on it as its slow as hell [}:)]

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Go for a PiperCross exhaust, from what I understand, they're some of the better equipment available.

If you want black and silver, I'd paint the trim in gloss black, instead of the matt black it is currently.

Also tint the backglass and side windows, that'll help the theme, and maybe look for some clear indicator bulbs for your front lights.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've never heard of a pipercross exhaust, Have you got any pics? We have pipercross airfilters over here tho.

Tints are on my list just forgot to mention them. Good Idea on the painting the strips gloss black,never thought of it. I might photoshop it to see what it'll look like.

Puting clear indicator bulbs in the front isn't going to help. I need to change the actual lenses which means cutting the back of the light out to get to them. I might as well wait until I paint the lights black to do it ;)

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
my bad mate, the company name is actually Piper Performance Exhausts. RoadRunner: Piper Exhausts Link to a reseller, RoadRunner Motorsport.

I have a friend there, with a Mk3 Golf 2.0, he loves his system, so I'd assume theyre a decent company, cuz my friend is pretty discerning (he's an annoyingly picky little bitch, lol)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah, I've heard of Piper they are a reputable company with some nice exhausts The only problem i have is they dont do custom just "what you see is what you buy" and they are overpriced imo.

Although they do some fantastic manifolds, shame they dont do one for my car :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts