Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've been a lurker for a while, anticipating the purchase of a Focus. Just bought a 2012 SEL hatchback 5 speed manual in the quickest, fastest colour Candy Red. I am the previous owner of a '99 Silver Frost Contour SVT. My first question is: what bike rack works best on the hatchback?
I've learned a lot information here and hope that I can be of some kind of help to members in the future. Cheers, Glen[:D]

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Welcome aboard! Your car should be relatively rare as 5 speed SELs were a Canadian oddity.

I have no knowledge of which bike rack to go with but I'm sure someone else will.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hello everyone, I've been a lurker for a while, anticipating the purchase of a Focus. Just bought a 2012 SEL hatchback 5 speed manual in the quickest, fastest colour Candy Red. I am the previous owner of a '99 Silver Frost Contour SVT. My first question is: what bike rack works best on the hatchback?
I've learned a lot information here and hope that I can be of some kind of help to members in the future. Cheers, Glen[:D]
Hey there, grossgo,

Congrats on the hatchback!

I came across your question and am going to do some research; I'll get back to you with any bike rack information I come across.

Nikki
Ford Service CA

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Welcome!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts