Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just stoppin' in to say hello. I am on my 2nd Focus, a Grey 2002 ZX5. My last one was a dark blue ZX3, but it had NO options...[:eek:]

I work just south of downtown Seattle and can be seen commuting in from Edmonds and back out north in the 5:00 rush.

Just thought I would say hello.[8D]

·
Registered
464 Posts
hahaha nooooooooope!! after a while it will annoy you enough as to where you wont hear it until one of your stupid friends points it out and then you're like.......oh yea..

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Acutally there is a thread here, not about disconnecting it but subduing it.
Remove the steering column cover - the top if I remember right. and look on the left hand side for a small round black plastic piece with a small round hole in the center. Stuff some cotton in the hole...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
LOL....the newer models must be louder?....huh. I have always liked the sound of mine...its different than all other cars i have been in/driven. Oh and WELCOME to FF!
-Ashley

·
Registered
464 Posts
yea i just realized there is a thread to it. after i said no. i read the write up and i dont know if its me or what but, it sounded difficult to me. go right heeunh=====> http://www.mscreations.net/focus/clickhow/

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sup Bill and welcome. I'm in Lake City, stop in at the tattoo shop sometime and say hi.[driving] [wave]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts