Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey whats going on everyone. My Name is Daniel. I have a 2002 SVTF with a VIS carbon Fiber EVO hood, R34 Front Bumper, AEM short Ram air Intake, CFM pulleys and halo Projection Headlights.

I was searching the Web For a few things and found this forum. Im on another Forum but its not a focus Forum so I dont have very many people that can answer any questions I have about Mods and such. [?|] Bear with me as Im still trying to figure this Forum out. I thought Id introduce Myself so people wouldnt be confused on who I am.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I like you're car. I'm usually not one for wannabe-Evo/R34 style exterior mods, but yours looks good.

DONT talk to Carleen. She's crazy. And I think she's also a Russian spy, turned child molester, turned Nissan fanatic. Don't trust her at all.

if you have questions, bug Chad (aka S2), he knows all.

in advance, here ar some links to check out, just so you don't have to ask questions a zillion others before you have, including me, lol.

Member FAQ's

Post Count

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! HAHA!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All
This is my first time in a Forum and I am so pleased it is for focus nuts
My name is Lisa and I drive a 2005 duratec 5 speed white in color and she is my baby I love it

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
[welcome] have fun here!! it's a great site...

but stay away from babyface....he may seem innocent enough but beneath that sugary exterior beats the heart of a madman!! trust me on this.[:)]

carleen

1 - 13 of 13 Posts