Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is JS, I'm from Quebec City, Canada, I've just bought myself this lovely SE 201A with winter pack, didn't want much equipment on it and I want to build it at my own taste. So far, I've tinted the windows, 50% in the front and 20% in the back, debadged it and i've also put a hood deflector and a hitch. I'm planning on switching for titanium headlights and putting some nice wheels on it next summer along with some performance upgrades when time comes!

'nuff said here it is!

more to come!

·
Registered
360 Posts
looks clean! am I the only one that's just going to paint their lights?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Probably. lol, I don't much feel like pulling them apart and risking not sealing them back properly and getting water damage

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Titanium headlights should look really good with the black paint.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Real sweet looking! Off topic but that Lincoln behind it is pretty bad ass looking also

·
Registered
226 Posts
Allright! Look great! Let's see some acion shots; you and the Focus jumping buses, or a pool of sharks, or something! [clap]

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im not set wether im paimting my headlights or getting a new set... For new shots, im taking her for a 700miles road trip this weekend so it should be fun! Thats a lincoln mks ecoboost that ive ordered for a customer... These cars are insane!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Debadging was pretty easy...pulled on the letters usinga plastic stick and used some glue remover to clean it all

·
Registered
422 Posts
Im not set wether im paimting my headlights or getting a new set... For new shots, im taking her for a 700miles road trip this weekend so it should be fun! Thats a lincoln mks ecoboost that ive ordered for a customer... These cars are insane!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using FF Mobile
Do you work for Ford? You'd be a great resource around here

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes i work for ford as a seller :p

·
Registered
360 Posts
Probably. lol, I don't much feel like pulling them apart and risking not sealing them back properly and getting water damage
I've done this on an '03 Focus, an '03 RSX, and an '03 Element. No leakage whatsoever. The only thing I've learned is that you should let the spray paint dry for a very long time before putting it all back together, unless using a heat gun.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum ! You got a great car there. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So far so good! I've got a small air leak or something whistling on the helper side that's annoying me but I've got my ford techs looking after it... Anybody had this issue?

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
If I hadn't splurged, I would've gotten an SE or SEL and totally would've painted my lights. If I could redo it, I probably would've gone that route, but I don't really regret it - since the Ti wheels and parking package are ballin'.

Looks sleek!

·
Registered
360 Posts
If I hadn't splurged, I would've gotten an SE or SEL and totally would've painted my lights. If I could redo it, I probably would've gone that route, but I don't really regret it - since the Ti wheels and parking package are ballin'.

Looks sleek!
they really all ballin' player! hahah. I ordered the 17" painted, and I really like those as well.

·
Registered
261 Posts
So far so good! I've got a small air leak or something whistling on the helper side that's annoying me but I've got my ford techs looking after it... Anybody had this issue?
We believe that's the passenger side rear view mirror. Take a small piece of scotch tape and tape the cracks below the mirror. That should fix the whistling sound.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We believe that's the passenger side rear view mirror. Take a small piece of scotch tape and tape the cracks below the mirror. That should fix the whistling sound.
I'll try that, so far my mechs can't find anythings... but from my idea it was coming from there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts