Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

New Focus ZX3 ATX Owner...four days now. Got it as a gas saver commuter option for my Expedition, and because I wanted to begin driving my SHO less. It's bone stock right now, but it won't stay that way long. Want to get it caught up on maintenance, settle the tranny (if anyone has any input on either, please let me know), and then some nice wheels and tires and suspension. I've been doing some research, and I see there are FAR more options than with my SHO. That'll take some gettin use to. Happy to be apart of the community!

James E.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Its a ton of fun to drive the ZX3, for what you pay, the car is reliable and can really pick up speed. I just totaled mine due to ice :( but have fun with yours bro
and be safe!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a ton of fun to drive the ZX3, for what you pay, the car is reliable and can really pick up speed. I just totaled mine due to ice :( but have fun with yours bro
and be safe!
Sorry to hear about your car...hope you get a chance to get another. I'll definitely have fun with mine. Thanks.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
The Focus is a great car and gets better with suspension mods etc.

There is so much knowledge on this site. Start looking around the sections and ask questions.

Welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts