Just wondering!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
NYE? care to enlighten the ignorant?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
If we do something around the Winchester/Moorefield area I might join. I will be in Bergton, at the cabin chasing bambi.

Then again, I just might stay there, too many cops on the road with checkpoints setup (not a good idea to drink one beer and drive)

·
Registered
95 Posts
this would be cool. i should be back home by then and not sure if i would be working either. if it's close to my area, sure don't wanna be on the roads that late though

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I changed the title now so [:p] HAHA!

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
id love to hang out, but i really dont trust the PoPo on that night. they're tricky and profiling is uber-abundant. i normally have a shindig at my house with my friends.

what to you folks normally do on that night?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well in the past we hung out at the Viney's and at some other former Focus friends house. If you were drinking you didn't leave, we aren't that stupid. You either stayed the night or stayed until you sobered up.

We also did a 'Jingle Gift' type of thing too. I was just wondering if we were gonna do it again cause usually by now there is a thread....

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
We also had the NY g2g a day or two early since most people have family obligations on new years eve +/or day.

And NO ONE that drinks at Vineys drives anywhere. Unless they have waited long enuff to sober up.

We talked about possible having a NY g2g @ my house.
WHich I am down for. But w/ only a one car garage...or...4 car garage+pad, A half acre ...or... 10 acres! Bonfire pit .... NO BONFIRE PIT!WTH!!!

So i assume Bill is checking his family's schedule.
And will let us know.
I will check w/ wifey and see what our plans are.lol.
And go from there.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Yup, checking to see if we will be in western Md. hunting or not...We could do something here, lemme work on a date...I"ll check back.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup, checking to see if we will be in western Md. hunting or not...We could do something here, lemme work on a date...I"ll check back.
Coolio. If you are in WMd on NYE Aaron & I could come up and do something I suppose. We could do it like we did last year at your house, 2-3 days beforehand.

You know I'd be in for it, and ash you had me all excited when I saw the trash can [;)] (Inside Joke)
[:p]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can only imagine how that will go...[chairfall]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope you move everything out of the way then Bill cause it sounds like with all the barrel rolling going on we are gonna destroy some things[chairfall]

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
The brick fireplace might be hard, maybe we should do it in the basement with lots of pillows

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
ian + drunk + wii = .......................... does a barrel roll into someone causing a domino effect

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.