Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 274 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DATE: Saturday, December 27th

TIME: If you have small garage-type things to do then you can show up earlier but dinner will be at 5 PM and the shenanigans will start then.

PLACE: Teh Viney Ranch in Westminster, MD. If you need directions please PM viney266

Please try to bring some sort of food-dish or drink.

Apparently Ken is bringing his Wii and drunken barrel rolling and video game playing is to be done. Also the usual shenanigans which include god knows what anymore. LOL. Also I'm sure we will have a 'mini' garage day if you show up early enough.

Also, we might do a 'gift swap' like last year. You spend $25 or less on a gift and it can be serious or a gag gift then we place them all in the middle of the floor and people that participated pick which gift they want. You don't have to do it if you don't want to but it's always fun.

Please state if you are going to attend, if you are bringing food and if you want to participate in the gift swap.

Bill, if I forgot anything or you want to add anything or take anything away go ahead!

ATTENDING, FOOD/DRINK & PARTICIPATING IN THE GIFT SWAP:
viney266- YED/meat/YES
Ashron-YES/dip, chocolate bark/YES
kfokus-YES/---/YES
kenzx3-YES/---/YES
ChazimusZX4ST-YES/Brownies/YES
Schroeder02-YES/Lasagna/YES
02ZX3inPA-YES/---/YES
Troyftw-YES/---/YES
Ecko200X-YES/---/YES
arrestmespi-YES/---/?
LilMama-YES/---/YES
SMITHBOY76908-YES/--/?

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
You know I'll be there. with food and a gift.
I dont know what i will get that will be nearly as good as my gift last year.hmm

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
would love to come but i will be in colorado for this new years celebration.

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
I'll be in for all 3. Super Chocolate Death Deluxe Brownies FTW!!!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I'll be there and participate in the gift swap. I’ll make Lasagna

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
Oh snap, Brian moved in on Jesse's wife's Lasagna plate! lol.

Will someone make Devil'd Eggs, please? COUGH!KEVEN-GET-ON-THAT-COUGH!

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts
Given I can get off work I will be coming, I will be bringing a gift as well

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
maybe someone shouldn't eat them all this time

btw are you bringing your boyfriend again this year

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
Oh snap, Brian moved in on Jesse's wife's Lasagna plate! lol.

Will someone make Devil'd Eggs, please? COUGH!KEVEN-GET-ON-THAT-COUGH!
Learn how to spell my name you wintard.
I'll ask... when the time is right as we are having christmas supper here on christmas eve.= Our first christmas with the family at OUR house.lol.
And yes...We ALL saw the pictures of someone and his first girlfriend gettin it on.[spank]

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Learn how to spell my name you wintard.
I'll ask... when the time is right as we are having christmas supper here on christmas eve.= Our first christmas with the family at OUR house.lol.
And yes...We ALL saw the pictures of someone and his first girlfriend gettin it on.[spank]
good job on the house kevin i will finally be living on my own thanks to the army and its provided housing.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Hey Squirrel ! Have a good Christmas.

I guess you can put me on the list , as well. ;)

I figure people can come by early if they want to work in the garage. I may have an oil change to do, but not much else. The pond is frozen as of today. If it stays cold, thats always fun.

The party is as usual, come by when you feel like it, dinner at 5 or so. We will supply some forms of meat. And I have to go find a good gift this year.

Yay, my interwebs is up!!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I've gotta go shopping too.... Once we know what kinds of meats are being cooked, I'll spring for hamburger/hot dog rolls, and some chips or pretzels.

·
Registered
592 Posts
TURDUCKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, Too Bad It's $129 For A 15Lb Turducken Off Cabelo's!

We Should All Chip In Like $10 Or So.

Though I'll Be There With A Gift And Some Kind Of Food!

Though Bill I've Kind Of A Small List Of Problems To Fix. Though Not Sure What All Can Be Done. I'll Post Later, And ME Know If Any Are Too Much?

Thanks

Woo Hoo!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^I was gonna say TURDUCKEN!

Dammit, we need all should chip in some money and get one. Mmm, maybe DEEP FRIED TURDUKEN with gravy and taters. Mmmmm.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Squirrel ! Have a good Christmas.

I guess you can put me on the list , as well. ;)

I figure people can come by early if they want to work in the garage. I may have an oil change to do, but not much else. The pond is frozen as of today. If it stays cold, thats always fun.

The party is as usual, come by when you feel like it, dinner at 5 or so. We will supply some forms of meat. And I have to go find a good gift this year.

Yay, my interwebs is up!!
Crap[:I] Duh! I forgot your name. Silly me.

Oh yeah, Ian are you coming?

1 - 20 of 274 Posts