Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new wheels(to me) they are not the ones i wanted but they came with new tires and were very cheap so i had to get them. the only thing i don't really like is that they are a 40 series tire so i have more gap then i did with my 16s and the 55 series tires. but any ways tell me what you think, what you like and don't like bout the car
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

hope you enjoyed

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
classic.. There's something about the stock svt wheels i've always liked.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Beautiful foci! surely One of the nicest out there!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice!! I really like those wheels, the car as a whole looks very clean too

Reactions: Phacade

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Honestly I got nothing bad to say about your car. Looks nice, has a good stance, and if anything, simplicity says a lot these days. Nicely done!

·
Registered
804 Posts
if those arent the wheels you wnated i'll gladly take them off your hands no problem
they look great on your car So Clean!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
looks good!!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
i really like the wheels as well. kudos

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
absolutely one of the best looking sets of wheels for foci. I always wanted those when my car was still all the way LG. looks great on the liquid

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the comments guys, and to answer some questions yes that is the svt front lip, and yes they aren't the wheels i wanted i wanted the dark argents but money was tight that the price was right. but thanks again for all the kind words

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i like it!

·
Registered
800 Posts
looks like mine only grey lol my uncle has the same wheels on his 01 cobra only 5 spoke and i love them!! ur car looks great keep up the modding

·
Registered
484 Posts
i'm looking into getting the wheels like those, would you mind telling me you bought for them not including tires?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Great looking car man. The svt lip really adds a lot to the front end. Wheels look nice too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts