Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Received my new wheels & tires today. Posted earlier in the "Tires, Etc." forum about this and stated that I would probably get pictures of them on the car tomorrow. Car needs a bath & I thought it too uncivilizied to post pictures of new wheels and tires on a dirty car. But as you can see, I just couldn't resist.

Will have some daytime pics up sometime soon after "spiffing" up the car a bit...

·
Registered
583 Posts
cool nice rims. they go good witht he cd silver u have on that foci. LOL anyway.... lower it! LOL.... everyone always has to say it and i just wanted to be the 1st one.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Looks pretty darn good to me. Very nice choice in wheels indeed! You have one clean looking ride........even dirty...lol

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
magicleo2120 said:
lower it! LOL.... everyone always has to say it and i just wanted to be the 1st one.
I currently am running a full SVT suspension. Being the "old fart" that I am, (46), I don't see myself lowering it anymore than that. IMO the car looks & handles great at this stance......

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
very nice rims [thumb] like the front lip also

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
looks good, silver on silver like that. yeah, can't really tell your car is dirty though. looks clean to me.

·
Registered
456 Posts
wow thats pretty cool for a guy your age to into this stuff im 32 and i have a bud thats 45 and all he likes are are the old hotrods mind you i m mean no offense just saying that its nice to see the that there are guys older than me that like the sport compacts and by the way nice car and im also going to go with the svt suspension b/c the streets of austin suck ass and i dont want to bounce my kidneys out of my back!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Oh wow. I like that a lot. Teh wheels give it a nice clean look.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Very nice indeed. Nothing wrong with some clean 5 spoke wheels, always a classic. Great job!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
even when his car is "dirty" i'd still eat off of it if he let me.

lookin good.

how's that engine holdin up??

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks very nce! I have a cd silver ZX3 with the Mach 1 chin spoiler also. I am really digging the side skirts.

Can anyone tell me who makes those?

EDIT: I just read your sig. What year were those offered or are those the accessory Ford parts?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ITLRUN said:
Looks very nce! I have a cd silver ZX3 with the Mach 1 chin spoiler also. I am really digging the side skirts.

Can anyone tell me who makes those?

EDIT: I just read your sig. What year were those offered or are those the accessory Ford parts?
The skirts came with the infamous "Ford Ground Effects" kit which was discontinued. The kit consisited of front chin spoiler, side skirts & rear bumper apron. I was lucky to find the skirts on eBay, already painted CD Silver, new in box for $50.00. They were sold by a Ford dealership out in Ohio. The best thing is that when I called to pay them, I asked if they had a rear bumper apron hanging around. Guy puts me on hold, comes back and says yes & that it too was in CD Silver. Sold that to me for $20.00. So with shipping, I think I paid just under $80.00 for everything. Got lucky thats all. Every now & then a complete kit still pops up on eBay.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply! Do you know what are they made of? I'm guessing urethane or fiberglass... I think they look good!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Very nicely done. I like everything you've done to your focus. Nice clean look. Those rims are very nice also.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts