Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its kinda been awhile, added some things like new wheels and such. It seems like i'll be posting here a bit more since I cant seem to get my account reactivated over at the other place.

So there we go, let me know what ya think. Its just my daily driver so im really not putting much more money into it.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Love the paint, clean car man

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I love your paint job too. I was looking at my car one day and wondered what a paint job would look like using that line on the side. Looks great.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
looks good, I almost got those wheels they look sweet

Only thing I would change is either paint the inside if the headlights black or better yet color matched to the bottom color

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didnt get banned but I kinda screwed my account up by changing an email address. But thanks for the compliments, I actually debated the pinstripe and had it photoshopped and it didnt look right. The black on the headlights im also debating but I believe it will appear out of place since its in the part of the car thats burnt orange. What I would like to do is have headlights color matched to the burnt orange I think.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually found a photoshop that was done years back with a different set of headlights color matched to the top:

Im almost wishing I would have kept that hood and had it painted like this.

Heres the car I put a little more money into though, not sure if I ever had it up here.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Very nice.

The T Bucket is nice too, but I still can't see putting a Chevy motor in a Ford.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I agree with this ^. See a lot of small block chevs in the Ford rods around here. I've always thought it'd look cool to do a Jaguar V12 in one. Thats the only "non-ford" I'd do.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Looks like a Ford motor to me, the distributor is in the front!
Either way, cool rides!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice.

The T Bucket is nice too, but I still can't see putting a Chevy motor in a Ford.
thats a 440 big block mopar with a 6 pack, i wouldnt do a chevy motor on it for sure. Its a 3 speed torqueflight with a 2500 stall and manual valve body with a Ford 9" and 3:73 gears. The wheel size is a 17" on the focus though.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
I should have got that, I just pulled one out of a '65 Plymouth Belvedere II
Car looks great though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts