Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for anyone who saw my teaser pic, here is your vindication! They are Kyowa KR206s in 17x7. The tires are Yokohama Parada Spec-2s, I forgot which size exactly. UNFORTUANATLY the gunmetal color was discontinued and "out of stock" as I was informed 3 days after my order, but to my sorrow, i got a 10% discount and free nuts for taking the HyperBlack!! Lugnuts that is. Anyways, YES I know what a tripod is and H377 no I cant afford one. These are barehanded shots with the flash off. Not the best quality, but real good for my efforts! But is it just me or do these look chrome, Im still not exactly ESTATIC about these, but they are growing on me. The ride improvement from 18s and rubber bands, to 17s and somewhat bigger bands are INCREDIBLE!

ps. If Hillyard or anyone notices the design on the last pic, might look familiar! [thumb] (thanks guys!)

Without further adou:

And the booty shot FTW!

Thanks for looking guys! Any comments or suggestions are welcome! [:D] [:D]

·
here and there
23,092 Posts
Great choice!

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
they didnt have to grow on me, liked them in the first photo..what the heck is this FTW everyone keeps typing, im outa the loop on that one [dunno]

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its "for the win" if Im not mistaken. But thanks for the comments guys, Ill try and get some day shots here soon. I hate day shots though because they never seem to do my car justice.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
very nice, good angles as well, love the car with the new wheels!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Newkleus said:
Shitty pics.
Yea, I know. No tripod. Its as good as it gets for this. If I turn the flash on to minimize blur, it makes the pics all ghey looking.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Nice wheels [thumb] Keep up the good work [:D]

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looking good

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Some daytime shots would be even better[:D]