Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was looking at getting rims and tires for my 14 hatchback.. could use ur help in choosing what style to go with.. what do u think would look good on a silver 14 hatchback.. I was thinking of going with something with polished lip and black centers.. can u give me some ideas to choose from.. also Im looking at some of the CCW's styles but cant decide on which one would look good on the car.. I like the CCW classic's but that's one that everyone uses and im looking for something different.. Heres there web site.. http://www.ccwheel.com/wheels.php Can you look through and let me know what u guys would choose.. thanks also if have any other places to check out for wheels please let me know.. will post pics of car as soon as I can to help with the choosing.. thanks

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Check out rebeldevilcustoms.com as they have Focus specific wheels with fitment specifically for our cars.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
I personally bought the Styluz M575 S1s

·
Registered
220 Posts
YOU not U

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Yeah but that is not what he asked [offtopic]
You sir, are an idiot because this is what he said "Hey guys, I was looking at getting rims and tires for my 14 hatchback.. could use ur help in choosing what style to go with.. what do u think would look good on a silver 14 hatchback.."

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
You sir, are an idiot because this is what he said "Hey guys, I was looking at getting rims and tires for my 14 hatchback.. could use ur help in choosing what style to go with.. what do u think would look good on a silver 14 hatchback.."
Now that I got your attention...
Greetings from Cancun
:)
2nd time in a row
[loveff]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there was lot of styles on the ccw site I liked, one was the classic because it could give it that sinister look and Im thinking of having rims with the middles black.. I also like the SP18, I see the sp18, sp20 but don't see the difference in the wheels.. My car is silver so I guess Im wanting to do the black and silver theme but if I found the right billet wheel I wouldn't mind having shiny wheels. Sorry for the confusion, but Im asking for ideas on wheels from ccw but I am also open to other rim companies that others have used to find a great set of wheels that will look good on my silver '14 hatchback.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Yeah you didn't make that clear, because you said "can u give me some ideas to choose from" then after that you said "also I'm looking at some of the CCWs styles." So by that what I gathered was you want wheel suggestions (which I gave you) and are also looking at CCW. Maybe next time be a bit more clear about what answers you want bud.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cunffs13- I saw those and like them but didn't know how it would looks being black centers and also on a silver car..

papaacer- I will look them up.. thanks

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
After reading this thread I'm so happy!

I'm the happiest idiot ever!

@v8HW
I think you can get a clear look for your car with the silver/gray wheels, maybe fondometal color but not black
Anyway don't be sorry, this is the Internet and you'll find a lot of smart guys around who think they own the truth! You posted a link to the wheels you were asking for... My vote still the same...
Good luck with your new wheels!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts