Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry the pics aren't super. I just grabbed a few shots after I got them on. And I didn't put any dressing on the new tires because I was going out right away and didn't want it to sling everywhere. I love 'em.

Kazera KZ-A wheels with Kumho Ecsta MX rubber.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
for some reason they look like 16's instead of 17's? But they look very nice. Whole car looks good, the grill with the HID's. Nice car man!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
where did u get that grill??? looks awesome

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
[thumbd] dont like the rims... sorry.

·
Registered
758 Posts
i believe that they are 215/45/r17s (from picture), but they do look rather small, and that's the hofelle grille (sp?) but i think they look good, would look better with 18's but maybe he's going performance instead of looks, how much do they weight?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are 17" wheels and weigh 20lbs. And I didn't want 18s because the poor roads smacked around my 5 spoke stockers pretty good. I know they aren't super light, but the reasons to go with the 17s, in my opinion, were greater than going with the 18s, which would be purely aesthetic. I think they look smaller cause the tires are pretty meaty. And I know the black rims aren't everyone's thing, but I love 'em. And they are actually round ;), so the ride is much smoother. (The old rims were so beat up, I think they are square now. Gonna get 'em repaired and use them for winter.)

And yes that's the Hofele grille. It mostly fits with no issues. There's a hood latch piece that you need to remove to have it fit the US spec focus, but it's not a lot of work.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Not bad. I would lose the stickers and get the stock corner lense in there.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Looks good. The wheels do look small, maybe the silver lip makes em look smaller. The grill and headlights are awesome.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Wow, I LOVE the Kazera KZ-As as an 18, but they look way different as a 17. Good choice in tires though!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I like them alot..... they look smaller then 17" though but regardless, nice choice.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i was also thinkin about gettin those rims, but i wanted somfin thats lighter than the 21lbs stock SVT rims, and seeing as how those are 20lbs, ya...hahaha, but either way, looks good [thumb] and where did u get ur hofele grille at? i wanna order it from european parts, but all their currency is in euros? so ya...i dunno? [???:)]

·
Registered
109 Posts
no one pointed out that there is still a labled sticker on the tire

·
That Iowa Guy
6,147 Posts
very nice...i really like everything you've done also. those wheels compliment your car perfectly!

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Nice rims, they look good man!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I LOVE the black KZ-A's with the polished lip. I was waiting for someone to get the 17" version so I could see how they look, and they look dang great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts