Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a set of 17" Kazera KZ-A wheels from dereq and installed some SVT pedals this weekend.
Let me know what you think [cheers]
Next weekend I plan to paint the mirror caps.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks slick! keep it up!

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Nice to see someone else has good taste , Your ride is exactly like mine only I have the automatic version and rolling on 18"s that are black instead of chrome.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Looks pretty awsome ! Where did you buy the pedals from? I am looking for a set for my ZX3. And you have very nice taste in rims, looks real good for shure.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments so far! [thumb] The wheels are actually silver with a polished lip.

I got the pedals from NorthCoast a while back and just got around to installing them. The gas pedal took some work to install but it was worth it.

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Wow, very eye catching sedan. Ever thought about niteshade?

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Looks great, in fact those are some of the rims I really want for my car...sadly they don't offer them on TireRack any longer.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
looks awesome man, post pics when you paint the mirror caps, thats gonna look sweet

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Looking Great.. Nice Pedals

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
nice dude. you should get the svt dead pedal as well.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Good call on the SVT deal pedal, I just put in an order for that.

After the mirror caps I think I might night shade the tails and get some halos for the front.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
is it me or do those rimms look exactly like the enkie evo5s??? they look awesoem love them

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
i like those rims

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
is it me or do those rimms look exactly like the enkie evo5s??? they look awesoem love them
Not exactly, similiar but no bone. Kazera KZ-A's:

Enkei Evo5s:

Even if they were the same color, the Enkei's are typically drilled for dual 4x100 and 4x108 and have a "stripey" lip while the Kazeras are often (but not always) dedicated 4x108 and are a little less bent on the spoke connections, also the offset is a bit different in comparison; but both are great looking rims.

·
Registered
773 Posts
nice looking sedan

·
Registered
323 Posts
i know this is late but i didn't see it when you first posted it. i'm glad my old rims found a nice car to go on. it's like they were made for your car!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts