Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just bought a black 02focus wagon and was looking to do some. Inordinate mods ie suspension, wheels, and since the front and rear bumpers are destroyed maybe a body kit. Bumpers will probably end up svt as well as wheels. For now it's gonna get some old pony wheels I have laying around but I'm open to ideas.

Last but. Ot least I'd like to see all of the wagons out there...let's see them

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Lets see your first :p. Welcome to FF. you gonna love this place! Guarantee ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing to see on mine it's a bone stock black wagon for now. I needed something more daily than my subaru sti... And rev ur sig says u have a wrx... We have something else to talk about now...are u on nasioc?

·
factory but custom
1,717 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looking pretty good...unfortunately i wasnt able to get a zxw so no sunroof :(...we picked ours up for 1900 bucks tho so no complaints...had comfort package with 150xxx kms not miles.

surprisingly its hard to find focus parts up here in vancouver... or at least the ones i want are hard to find...it seems that the focus site here is a ghost site haha

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Nothing to see on mine it's a bone stock black wagon for now. I needed something more daily than my subaru sti... And rev ur sig says u have a wrx... We have something else to talk about now...are u on nasioc?
Let me correct that ;). I used to have WRX.... Ummm almost 2 years ago :). One day tho I will buy another one ;). Not STi. I love STi, but I don't want to own one. I know it's weird but, it's just me.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome fellow wagon owner...sounds like at good start, that's what I did...four years later I did a full SVT swap...the rear bumper you have to custom make, still working on mine...but looking forward to the progress of yours...but here's mine as of now
^Where did you get your HVAC knobs?

And here's my wagon:

I'll get some interior shots up in the future as I have quite a few mods for it coming up that I just got the money to do. Right now it has SVT gauges, SVT ebrake, SVT center console, & SVT Steering Wheel. Much more in the future.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like the clean white ones... Blue valses what kind of headlights are those? That's what I might get. You too bay_wolf where aboouts did u find the euro style headlights. I might go for those for a more factory look

·
Registered
44 Posts
Like the clean white ones... Blue valses what kind of headlights are those? That's what I might get. You too bay_wolf where aboouts did u find the euro style headlights. I might go for those for a more factory look
I inherited them from my brother and he bought them many years ago. They show no brand name but work great.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I actually cracked them about and painted them last weekend. There's a how to on the site about it somewhere.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts