Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I've just joined so thought i'd post up a couple pics, showing a gradual transformation. Hope you like, all comments welcome.

(rear lights before they were modded)

(interior 1)

(interior 2)

(from the back drivers side in the alley 1)

(from the back drivers side in the alley 2)

(from the front drivers side in the alley)

(current under bonnet without bling)

(what was in the boot)

(colour coded led 3rd brake light)

(grasshopper full bonnet up)

and now with the new headlights fitted

(halo single side (no.1))

(halo twin side (no.2))

(halo twin with dipped (no.3))

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How am i gonna drive it then? lol. New steering wheel waiting for a free weekend to go in, as well as an oil catch tank and some underbonnet shiney bits. In the pipeline: Hid kit, new ice planned going in, and possibly some glow bits that i've been thinkin about, but we'll see.

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
i love those headlights....[:0]
not really sure about the tails, i think i liked them better with the lens cover still on

·
Registered
248 Posts
[welcome] hi mate,welcome on here, i'm also a member on focusowners club also under the name yunii.

·
Registered
248 Posts
How am i gonna drive it then? lol. New steering wheel waiting for a free weekend to go in, as well as an oil catch tank and some underbonnet shiney bits. In the pipeline: Hid kit, new ice planned going in, and possibly some glow bits that i've been thinkin about, but we'll see.
put some folding chair in it to drive ,nice ride

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks really good! i like the euro foci so much

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
looks nice man. maybe im just dumb (dont rule it out, cause its a good posibility) but whats the carbon fiber bit under your hood? I realize its part of the air intake system, but whats it do?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. Like i said, good and bad welcome, as everyone's different. I'm from just outside south london. The carbon under the hood houses the cone air filter. It doesn't seem restrictive, but as soon as i get a free weekend with good enough weather the battery is being moved to allow a new intake route to be made. The tails weren't originally gonna finish off like that, but as one of the clear lenses was snapped in the removal process to colour code them, we figured to leave them off n see how it goes. They might not be to everyone's taste, but they are one of a kind.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Nice car, love the wheels. What kind are they, BTW? The headlights look awesome, too. I've seen those before, but never lit up. Looking pretty sick there!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts