Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, guys ive finished the turbo focus. It halls a**. I suggest going with the focus sport kit. They have excellent service and support. The tech from there actually called me on his day off to help me.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Congrats, yea I was talking to Randy a bit about the kit and he said he makes himself available at all times to turbo customers even after hours and weekends.

Thats service.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
focusin said:
Congrats, yea I was talking to Randy a bit about the kit and he said he makes himself available at all times to turbo customers even after hours and weekends.

Thats service.
the day you buy a turbo for "blue balls" is the day i become president of the united kingdom

...oh yes i just named your car...

and congrats on the tbo man, good luck [thumb]

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
fokuzx3 said:
the day you buy a turbo for "blue balls" is the day i become president of the united kingdom

...oh yes i just named your car...
That makes your car "no balls" Right?[:D]

·
Registered
545 Posts
i want turbo

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
LOL blue balls haha

·
Registered
478 Posts
"No Balls" will be appropriate for you next time we meet Danny (that is is if the TRACK is open!) and the old fart has the ole turbo kit in!!

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
focusin said:
That makes your car "no balls" Right?[:D]
ha..ha.........burp

i believe it was you who said "weeeeel, ive been driving on the interstaate aaaall day and my car is probably a bit too hoottt, so im probably not going to run at the track toniighhtt, mabe next timee man [limp] " [:D]

gop114 said:
"No Balls" will be appropriate for you next time we meet Danny (that is is if the TRACK is open!) and the old fart has the ole turbo kit in!!
wwoooah, hold the phone..i want details, wa...wtf, huh? whe...ho...who...what??

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
LMAO

We just jacked this thread like crazy!

My car was bogging like crazy all damn day, whats your car's excuse for being so damn slow? [:D]

Oh and you will be wishing you had a dura when you see what dells got up his geriatric sleeves!

LOL J/K dell.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
maybe you an f his car up next meet again and ruin it all for us you bogging balitheric balony bludging bully [rofl] danny dictionary

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
LMFAO.

You aint right man, have you been using that shot glass again?

·
Registered
545 Posts
right right, i'll say it....

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
focusin said:
LMFAO.

You aint right man, have you been using that shot glass again?
nah man i just kiddin whichya..dont you hate it though when dell all the sudden decides to chime in and then just disappears..i want more info on his new found beast..and yes pictures would be loverly

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
ford HPR focus said:
well, i guess everyone is too busy to see pictures [:D] [:)~] [;)]

We just been keeping the thread warm for ya!

PICS NOW!!![:D]

·
Registered
478 Posts
Danny can keep it warm all by himself......[drinking] [cheers] [drinking] lol

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
hahahahaha , ill take that pwnding

1 - 19 of 19 Posts