Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right. As part of my Christmas present this year, the folks and the fiance chipped in to help me buy a kayak [headbang] Now Lorna and I can head out boating together when spring rolls around.

Specs:
Brand: Wilderness Systems
Model: Tsunami 120
Type: Transitional Touring
Length: 12 feet
Curb Weight: 53 lbs

LOL, and let me tell you, I thought people looked at my car weird NORMALLY, you should see the stares I got on the highway now driving a bright yellow focus with a bright red kayak strapped to the roof!

Mods to follow [thumb]

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I've never been kayaking, but your car looks sweet. I like the euro stuff.
I like how you're utilizing the tow hook in the euro rear bumper in that last pic.

·
I'm Back!
2,304 Posts
sweet x-mas gift. I took intro to kayak in college. Merry Christmas to all!!!!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've never been kayaking, but your car looks sweet. I like the euro stuff.
I like how you're utilizing the tow hook in the euro rear bumper in that last pic.
+1 for a truly functional modification, heh. The eye-hook is from Lowes, and I had to drill the hole in the frame myself (damn that metal back there is THICK), but the tow hook cut-out in the bumper makes it oh-so-easy to pop in and out when I need it [grinking]

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
That's right. As part of my Christmas present this year, the folks and the fiance chipped in to help me buy a kayak [headbang] Now Lorna and I can head out boating together when spring rolls around.

Specs:
Brand: Wilderness Systems
Model: Tsunami 120
Type: Transitional Touring
Length: 12 feet
Curb Weight: 53 lbs

LOL, and let me tell you, I thought people looked at my car weird NORMALLY, you should see the stares I got on the highway now driving a bright yellow focus with a bright red kayak strapped to the roof!

Mods to follow [thumb]

^
LOL, i know the feeling.. yahoo another kayaker on ff. Sweet set up! [headbang]

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Makes your Fofo look like a land shark.

Da-da. Da-da. Da-dah-da-dah-da-dah...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts