Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am getting a '00 Zx3 in about 2 days, just thought it would be apropriate to join these forums to keep up with the cars.. i dont really know much about focus's but i know my subarus... anyways just wanted to introduce myself

take it easy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all of the welcomes..

But Lil pzev, I decided focus because I need a car to go to school and a car for a while after school and it looks like a nice car to .. "fix up" a little bit, ill prolly keep it street unless they bring the RS over here... then im going with that lol.

but my goal car for the next 3 years is an Sti ... but i love focus's

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Ha, don't hold your breath on the RS! We've all done that at some point, but sadly it probably won't happen... god it'd be cool if it did though!

There are several other STi-interested people around here, including "Blackandgold" who traded his Focus for one!

The Focus is a great car for what it sounds like your needs are, good to have ya on board!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Well i can say this, this car is very fun to drive and with some engine work done to it can be a very quick car for everyday driving. Also insurence is alot lower than anything performance oriented from the factory. I have not regreted getting my 02 zx3 even after test driving wrx's sti's, S2000's and other stuff like that. In the long run ill take the money i saved from buying a $30,000 car and put some of that into my $9,000 car and have a fast inexpensive car that no one really thinks is fast and has no respect for until there getting ran down. That and no matter what car you have theres always something else in a different car that makes you want one.....................Kinda like woman.........lol sorry but its true.

Its all about giving one thing up to gain another.

Welcome to the boards, if you look around and search there is alot of valuable information floating around on here.
If you cant find anything, theres always People willing to help.

Thanks

Brandon.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Hey Welcome, your the 1st to say that, ya know I like Subura's but like the Focus as well. Wow, cool. Anyway enjoy and post. Don't run away like others have. [wave]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts