Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been using the site for awhile now and decided to finally make an account. I own a 13' focus SE, done some things to it, but looking to find more interesting ideas! image.jpg

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Me too, please. Looks great from a distance.

And how's about a really close up pic showing the detail, edges, painting, spraying and / or trimming etc.? As the saying goes, the devil is in the detail.

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
That is beautiful. Welcome!

Welcome just a quick question how did you cover the chrome on bumper??? I heard of people using paint vinyl wrap tape etc
Me too, please. Looks great from a distance.

And how's about a really close up pic showing the detail, edges, painting, spraying and / or trimming etc.? As the saying goes, the devil is in the detail.
and as for you guys, I'm not exactly sure what part you mean, but [pray]plastidip works on everything and it seems like this guy knows it too.

·
Registered
621 Posts
[welcome]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry it took so long for me to respond, but i did use plastidip! It's a god send and works phenomenally well. I actually did the whole grill in the front there with plastidip to match all of the black. Made my own lines where I thought it would look best, taped it off, and plastidipped away!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts