Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yooooo.... just wanted to get in here to say what's up i just bought my 03 SVT three weeks ago, i love the car. im from Bethpage Long Island so anyone in the area let me know, im going to try and get over to the loews GTG some night to see what everyone's got to offer thanks guys hope to see some of you around.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey man, good to see another SVT. Ill be at loews tomorrow actually. Bethpage isnt the closest to huntingtion but it aint to far either.

Greg

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
yo come down to the movies tonight. if it pooring well be in the parking garage 3rd floor. otherwise well be closest to the street on the chillie side.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i came down but i couldn't find you guys...i went a little bit late so i don't know if you guys were still there ill be there this week tho definitely

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
we were there intill about 11:30. then we went for a drive. we meet in the front closest to the street on the chillies side of the movie theater. there were only 3 of us so i might of been hard to find us. next time you go tell me and ill meet you somewhere and you can follow me there.
harry

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i got there around 11:30...but yea i know where you're talking about i'll be there next week...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts