Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New member to the forum, and first-time Ford owner! We just bought a little old 2003 ZX3 from our aircraft mechanic at work. Our son's learning to drive this Summer, and I needed a car to leave at work when I'm gone on trips, so we bought one of mech's kids' old cars.

It's got a Salvage/Rebuilt title from being wrecked prior to him owning it. It has about 169,xxx miles on it now, and he's had it since ~80k miles. It has an issue that popped up, so I wound up here. Looking forward to learning more about it!

Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
2012 Focus SE hatchback black
563 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Sorry no one has welcomed you yet but this particular forum isn't the most friendly one out there unfortunately and with 108 views but not one welcome message for you...
I've just saw this thread for the first time and it amazes me how many new threads get buried down the forum list and get unread. The way they are categorized is not ideal on this company's forums but that's no excuse for no one posting.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum.
Sorry no one has welcomed you yet but this particular forum isn't the most friendly one out there unfortunately and with 108 views but not one welcome message for you...
I've just saw this thread for the first time and it amazes me how many new threads get buried down the forum list and get unread. The way they are categorized is not ideal on this company's forums but that's no excuse for no one posting.
Thanks, Cobrajet, I really appreciate that! Yeah, some forums are just that way. Good to see people like you that take the time to say hi! No feelings hurt at all. There have been some very helpful people replying to the thread I "needed" info on, so that's good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts