Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Last night my wife drove home her new 2014 Titanium Focus in Performance Blue. Auto with all the options (I think).

Quick question...There was a graphics box in the back. Opened it up and there are two long (what appear to be) rocker panel stripes in there. I've searched for photos so she can see what it would look like installed but don't seem to be having much luck. They say "Focus" and narrow down as they go forward. Might be some swirly stuff on there too.

Anyway, she loves it and I'm hoping they have a happy relationship together. I'll do all I can do to help.

Here's some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the Welcome and help. I'll take some pics of the graphics box and tape after work tonite and post.

She got home from work last night and I asked how the car was...she said, "Fabulous!"

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
I didn't even test drive our ST. My wife is only 4-10 and I told her if she couldn't get the seat up far enough and the wheel adjusted properly we'd have to pass on the ST lol.

She fit.

I've only driven it twice since we bought it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't even test drive our ST. My wife is only 4-10 and I told her if she couldn't get the seat up far enough and the wheel adjusted properly we'd have to pass on the ST lol.

She fit.

I've only driven it twice since we bought it.
Fun...my wife is barely 5'3" and the first thing she noticed was the telescoping/tilt wheel..."Finally a car that will fit me!" [thumb]

I haven't driven it yet!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[8D]...yes I've seen that pose. When she drives my truck from behind it looks like there's no one driving...[:)]

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Nice ride and a graphic BONUS

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am a Ford seller. I don't see splash guards on your car which makes me think that your unit either came with the 'Exterior Protection Package' which was not installed or the stripes to another unit got thrown into your car at some point. Believe me, it happens. It sounds strange to put graphics into a package named something like the 'Exterior Protection Package' but I didn't make the rules. I'm sure it is about a $50 score or so. I can find out if you like...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am a Ford seller. I don't see splash guards on your car which makes me think that your unit either came with the 'Exterior Protection Package' which was not installed or the stripes to another unit got thrown into your car at some point. Believe me, it happens. It sounds strange to put graphics into a package named something like the 'Exterior Protection Package' but I didn't make the rules. I'm sure it is about a $50 score or so. I can find out if you like...
Per the window sticker: Graphics Package DLR installed....$375.00

On Ford webpage: $398.00

Wife says she wants them so people will know her car is not a Pious. [twothumbs]

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
I'm almost certain that if you installed those your Focus will be the only one. I've never seen that before. Post some pics.

Now if you installed those tomorrow for her omg...[woot] [poke]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We got the windows tinted today...looks great! (pics to follow) However, she's now decided that the graphics will stay off the car. Anyone interested?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts