Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone this is my first time ever joining a forum group so forgive me if im not doing this correct. I just bought a 2014 focus st. Its basically stock. I wanted to do some quick "tune up" things like upgrade the intake and throtle response. and maybe the exhaust. I was recommended the TTR intake and a Pedal Commander for the throttle? My buddy runs a shop out here said that its a pretty popular addon if im not doing much to the motor yet. Has anyone ever used this or know about it.

Thanks for the forum im gonna keep browsing to see if i find anything on it

Attachments

w/ my magic bag
Welcome to FF, quite a few things you can do. A Monutune fmic, intake, Cobb dp & tune. Add a diff/bbk & your golden....

w/ my magic bag
I'd do a Quaife diff, it'll really help. Next would be a intake & Mountune fmic. That'll keep the heat soap down vs the oem.

3rd Time's the Charm
#1 Intercooler. Hands down. You'll gain a little power, but more importantly, consistency pull after pull, gear after gear. If you're willing, a tune. If not a full tune, you can get the Ford Performance power pack that unlocks the torque in 1-3rd gear, while maintaining warranty, for a really nice seat of the pants pull factor.

Ford Performance Parts Power Pack:
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-9603A-FSTA

Intercooler, too many to list, but here's the short list of the bolt in options:

Starting with cheap, questionable QA, to higher dollar, guaranteed awesome.

$350 - Depo Racing Son of Beast 3.5" core intercooler. May require a little grinding and drill work
$450 - Depo Racing Beast 5.5" core intercooler. May require a little grinding and drill work
$500-550 - Steeda 3.5", CPe 3.5", preorder for Mishimoto's new 4.5" core(looks promising, the one I ordered)
$1000~ Mountune, Cobb, Vortech, various. Some come with hot/cold side piping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts